Job Location : Delhi
- Handle Sales Activity – from Finding Prospects till successful conversion to business through cold calls, enquiry generation, client visits, Presentation, Demonstration, techno-commercial proposals, follow ups, Negotiations, Order Execution, Ensure after sales support to customer.
- Responsible for handling their region sales & payment collections, Identifying, building relationships with potential customers to win new profitable business for Portwell.
- Develop specific plans and strategy to ensure growth for long and short-term sales related activities to meet or exceed sales financial objectives - monthly, Quarterly, Half-yearly, Yearly sales Target.
- Prepare and deliver technical presentation and Demonstration, explaining the product details to the customers.
- Understand customer exact requirement, positioning right product, acquiring competitive intelligence on competitor products, Proposal submission, Negotiation and Order closing.
- Establish strong customer relationship to ensure business growth, Self-Driven, Target oriented & a Team Player, Work under pressure with right attitude.
- Key Account Mapping to generate long term business with Focussed Service and Continuous touch, extensive knowledge of key accounts – Business Profile, Processes and Strategies, and Increase Portwell presence by establishing proactive relationships with decision makers and influencers.
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts for management review.
- Diploma/Bachelor of Electrical/Electronics/ Instrumentation in Engineering.
- Candidate should have Technical Sales Experience preferably in Embedded Industry.
- Candidate should have experience of Selling Similar Products like Portwell like Industrial Computers, IPC, Embedded Computers, BOX PC, Network Appliances, Industrial Electronic Components, Industrial PC and Server Solution, IOT Solution, Industrial Mother Boards, Industrial Displays, Industrial Panel PC, Network Appliances.
- Candidate should have good understanding of any of the focused verticals including target customer base, Product / solution requirements, competition, Should able to correlate Product Portfolio with Target Customer requirement.
- Candidate should know end to end Sales Process and Commercial Terms of sales and supply
- Should have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge in MS- Office
- Willingness to Travel, Two wheeler/Four Wheeler is mandatory for the position